Lov this quote, losing weight can b a hard & long journey - but being unhappy with yourself is even harder - we all want instant results but if we remember 2 be patient instead and keep at it everyday we will all get there in the end and it will b SO worth it.
Add Variations To Your Box Jumps
Lateral Jump to Box
1. Stand to the side of the box with feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
2. Lower body in to a semi-squat position and jump up on to the box. Do not hold a squat position before jumping up— keep the time between dipping down and jumping up to a minimum.
3. Feet should land softly on the box. Step back down and repeat.
Lateral Box Push-Offs
1. Stand to the side of the box and place the left foot on top of the box.
2. Push off the box using the left leg only and explode vertically as high as possible. Drive the arms forward and up for maximum height.
3. Land with right foot on the box and left foot on the ground to the other side of the box.
4. Repeat from this side.
Lateral Hurdle Jumps
1. Stand beside object to be cleared.
2. Bring knees up and jump vertically but also laterally off the ground and over the barrier.
3. Land on both feet and immediately jump the other direction back over the barrier.
4. Try not to pause between jumps or sink down into a squat position.
1. Begin by standing on the box with toes close to the edge, feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Step off (do not jump off) box and land on both feet. Immediately jump up as high as possible and reach up with both hands toward the sky. The jump should be vertical with no horizontal movement.
4. Ground contact time should be short. Landing should be soft. Note: Start with a shorter box. Intensity can be increased by gradually increasing the box height.